Show will begin following the 4-H classes (begin at 12:30pm).
Animals may enter the barn on Friday, but must arrive no later than 10:00am Saturday morning.
Cattle may leave on Saturday at 5:00pm. No bedding will be supplied.
Exhibitor’s rebate will be $27.00 per head. Entry fee is $3.00 per animal. This will not be collected, but deducted from
exhibitor’s rebate. For Beef Show, a MAXIMUM of 65 head will be accepted – on a first entered, first accepted basis.
Classes are required to have at least three animals in each clas
Dairy Holstein Show
Best Bred & Owned in each class
Sponsor: Agro Co-op
1) Junior Calf: Mar. 1st, 2019 – May 31st, 2019
2) Intermediate Calf: Dec. 1st, 2018 – Feb. 29th, 2019
3) Senior Calf: Sept. 1st, 2018 – Nov. 30th, 2019
4) Summer yearling: June 1st, 2018 – Aug. 31st, 2018
5) Junior yearling: Mar. 1st, 2018 – May 30th, 2018
6) Intermed yearling: Dec. 1st, 2017 – Feb. 28th, 2018
7) Senior yearling: Sept. 1st, 2017 – Nov. 30th, 2018
Junior championship class – Eastern Holstein Club
Junior Herd: 3 head, all bred by breeder, not necessarily
4-H Dairy Shows
Note: 4-H animal projects must be
pre-registered by July 15th with Provincial
4-H Office. Exhibition entry form available
4-H Dairy Sponsors: Montague and Souris 4-H
4-H Dairy Sponsors
4-H Dairy Sponsor: Eastern Holstein Club
4-H Champion 4-H Dairy Calf Trophy: sponsored by
SandyRae Farm – Dannie & Christine MacKinnon